BASIC EMR & ESD workshop
It is with great pleasure that EAGEN and ESGE announce a series of live porcine hands-on ESD and EMR workshops in the training centers of the Erasmus School of Endoscopy in Rotterdam in the Netherlands, the School of Health Sciences – University of Minho (ECS-UM) in Braga, Portugal and the Experimental-Research Center ELPEN, in Athens, Greece.
ESD and EMR techniques are increasingly practiced in Europe with a growing need for intensive individual training. We have developed a training program to master endoscopic mucosal resections and submucosal dissections in a realistic setting using a live porcine model.
The management of potential complications such as bleedings and perforations will be taught under guidance of an international faculty consisting of renowned experts in the field.
We hope that this unique workshop will serve the need for advanced training in this exciting and developing area of interventional endoscopy and look forward to welcome you in Athens, Braga and Rotterdam!
- Fully equipped live porcine model workstations
- Limited participation (3 per workstation)
- Twelve hours of hands-on training per team
- One-on-one hands-on instructions and teaching from highly skilled experts in the field
- Esophageal EMR using multiband mucosectomy
- Esophageal, gastric and colonic ESD
- Complication Management